Cemoi : Confectionery and chocolate production
Customer needs :
- Provide low humidity atmosphere in the production environment
- Maintain dry air conditions for coating in a chocolate factory
- Prevent “sticking” of the sweets aftercoating
- Maintain dry air blowing conditions at 20°C and 21% relative humidity, i.e. 3g water per kg dry air
- Reduce waste
- Increase production capacity
- Quickly drying
DESSICA solutions :
- Supply of a DT-1300 standalone rotary adsorption air dryer
- A cold post-cooling battery was installed downstream of the dehumidifier.
- The installation is controlled from the control room.
- The silica gel desiccant rotors ensures a very high dehumidification performance.
- The device operates from a PID controller (Proportional–Integral–Derivative) in order to maintain precisely the desired absolute humidity and a temperature control at 20°C.
- The commissioning was carried out by the DESSiCA technicians.
- Technical solution with low maintenance requirements apart from changing air filters 1 to 2 times a year
- Desiccant wheel life : 80% minimum yield after 10 years (subject to proper use)
Key benefits and return on Investment (ROI) for Cemoi
- The installation provided by DESSiCA and its mode of operation fully met Cemoi’s expectations.
- The installation of the system enabled Cemoi to obtain a dry air, maximize sweets processing and increase the production volumes.
- The unit is now operate since September 2018, so far, no product loss or negative feedback from the customer has been reported.
For more infomation : +33 (0)4 74 08 44 44 ou firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation on Cemoi factory in Chambery (FR-74)