Grégoire Gaillard (STEF group) : Frozen products storage warehouse
-> Customer needs:
- Limit the appearance of frost, ice on the floor and the walls of the cold room
- Reduce refrigeration energy consumption by spacing defrosting
- Reduce operating costs (reduction of damage and failure)
- Limit the intake of humidity from the outside and dry the air to prevent condensation
- Reduce the risk of accidents and slipping
- Maintain the quality of the packaging and the readability of bar codes
- Limit the appearance of fog
-> Solutions brought by DESSiCA :
- Supply of an air dehydration system by silica-gel desiccant wheel type DT-1500 ICF
- The installation was carried out inside the cold room at an operating temperature of -22 ° C to treat 1500m3 / h of air.
- The regeneration air is taken from the fresh quay at + 5 ° C and the humid air is discharged into the attic.
- The installation was fitted with a clock to stop operation at night and on weekends in order to optimize energy consumption.
- Dehydrators working on negative DESSICA atmospheres have a particularly low consumption (6.1 kW).
- The installation is made to measure with a duct routing adapted to the environment of the room.
- The machine is positioned high to facilitate the movement of forklifts to limit the bulk.
- The installation is quick and without substantial work (2 days of installation) under usual operating conditions (temperature and storage maintained).
Support an services
- Technical solution with low maintenance requirements apart from changing air filters 1 to 2 times a year
- Desiccant wheel life : 80% minimum yield after 10 years (subject to proper use)
Contact us to learn more : +33(0) 4 74 08 44 44 ou firstname.lastname@example.org