Industrial dehydrators for professionals in the food industry
Didn’t miss the appointment with the major food industry actors, the evenement gather more than 20 0000 industrials.
The DESSICA team pleased to invite you at this meeting from June 9 to 11th 2021 at the Parc des Expositions in Rennes (France). Our experts in drying and dehumidification will be pleased to receive you at CFIA exhibition in our stand HALL6 (Process & Equipment) STAND A36.
The cancellation of 2020 edition we are impatient to meet us at this event and begin or follow our interactions (always in compliance with the sanitary rules).
All our commercial and technical team will be available to answer your questions.
Once again, this year and afor this es for 3 years now, we will be present to show our large range of dehumidifiers and dryers especially design for food industry production and packaging plus our temporary and maintenance services.
Exposition air dryer model: hygroscopic wheel equipped with OVIR patented system
You could discover in our stand one of your product made in our workshop. We will exhibit a unique model of desiccant wheel in silica gel ensuring very high dehumidification equipped with OVIR patented system. The system optimizes the rotation speed of the desiccant wheel, this is tied to the evolution of the temperature and humidity conditions of the treated air. This process will allow –10% reduction in the energy consumption of the drying and dehumidification systems.
For this event let’s discover the dehumidification wheel on stainless steel frame approve of food industrials
An event not to be missed!
Dry air for food industry production and packaging
Specialist of dry air technics, DESSICA take action for 20 years around food industrials production companies in many applications:
- Slicing workshop: maintain a low dew point to prevent condensation
- Drying after washing: completely dry the floor, equipment and worktops in record time
- Processing of fruits and vegetables into powders: preventing clogging during processing in roller dryers
- Spray drying tower: reduce mid-season settings and achieve consistent production all year round
- Atmospheres in industrial bakeries and pastry shops: avoid sticking on conveyors, guarantee a constant hydration rate, and reduce cooling times
- Confectionery and chocolate shops: guarantee the desired shape and texture, ensure the non-uptake of moisture
- Frozen products storage: limit the formation of frost and ice on the floor and walls, reduce refrigeration energy consumption by spacing out defrosts
From now, make an appointment with the technical sales engineer in your region to meet him on the stand.
The entire DESSICA team looks forward to meeting you!
Until then we remain available by email or phone: email@example.com or +33 (0) 4 74 08 44 44
Do not forget to download your badge for free on the CFIA website: My visitor badge click here
To consult the health protocol implemented by the organizer GL Events click here