The storage of frozen products is often a source of numerous problems related to formation of frost or ice:
- frozen or slippery floors that are troublesome and hazardous for personnel;
- ice formation leading to premature deterioration, breakdowns and an increase in maintenance costs for equipment and premises;
- necessity for repackaging products;
- impossibility of reading bar codes on packaging;
- increase in consumption of cooling energy.
DESSICA air dryers for negative cold rooms supply very dry air to prevent the formation of fog, frost or ice. Supplemented by measures to limit the entrance of air into the refrigerated storage (air curtains, high-speed doors, strip curtains, airlocks, etc.), DESSICA air dryers for negative cold rooms are highly energy-efficient and will limit defrosting of cold rooms. Installation of DESSICA air dryers in negative cold rooms greatly reduces the risk of accidents and improves the working conditions of personnel.